" Thank you for being our teachers... "

sâmbătă, 3 martie 2012

Secrets about our EPs : Nuno Gonçalo Leonardo

1.Your english name: Nuno Gonçalo Leonardo
 2. Your real name: same
 3. How long are you an AIESEC-er: Since September 2011
 4. Your AIESEC experience:
 • Team Member of Sales and projects
 • OC of Switch project
5. How was the UpGreat- Project Management experience for you?
 It was my first experience as a trainer; At first things didn’t go so well, with some negative feedback but then we adjusted our level of energy and commitment and everything improved. I feel I learnt a lot, it made me face my fears of public speaking turning me into a more confident person
 6. What is the craziest or scariest thing you have done in Moldova?
 Well the first days were definitely the scariest ones with temperatures as low as -28 degrees (as I’ve never felt in my life), I also didn’t had a clue of where I were, where I was staying nor knew the language. I felt the possibility of dying frozen were almost certain if I ever got lost.
 7. What did you most like and dislike in Moldova?
 I don’t like the sidewalks full of holes and mud that always leave my feet wet and freezing. I like the most the people that are so kind and always willing to help, thanks for your positivism, your energy and beautiful smiles.
 8. What is your favorite word in romanian?
 Tchefignea!
 9. Say to us your favorite joke:
 Can’t remember any good one right now
10. What would you like to say to AIESEC Chisinau?
 I want you to keep strong and to say you are wonderful people capable of great things, I believe you have the responsibility lead your country into a brighter future. I love you all!
 My expectations before coming here?
 I thought I would have a life changing experience full of challenges and funny moments. I’m very glad that it already fulfilled all my expectations.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu